Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 9th-My ward Family!

November 9th- today I am grateful for the members of the Mandarin 2nd ward. They have been like a family away from my family here. I have grown to love everyone here so much. I know that Mandarin 2nd will always have a special place in my heart for the rest of my life. Yep the rest of my entire life! Because that is how much this ward means to me.

Today we had an opportunity to help a family move from one apartment to another. It was amazing to see how many members of our congregation came to help on a Saturday when they could be doing anything. The love that radiates from these people are amazing!

It is so wonderful to know that even if I am miles away from home I can step into the church and know that they are my brother and sisters there and I just need to get to know them. 

I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!!

No comments: