Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16th-Called to Serve

November 16th
"The decision to serve a mission will shape the spiritual destiny of the missionary, his or her spouse, and their posterity for generations to come. A desire to serve is a natural outcome of one's conversion, worthiness, and preparation." - Elder Russel M. Nelson

No words can properly describe how thankful I am that I am on a mission right now! 
I have grown so much spiritually and experienced many things that will help me to be a better daughter, sister, neighbor, and maybe one day-wife and mother. I have come to better know Heavenly Father and my savior. I have gained life long friends and been able to meet many inspiring people. I feel that I go to bed each night a different person than I was that morning.
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and loves you. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. That Joseph Smith was a prophet and he saw God and Jesus Christ and restored the fullness of the everlasting gospel. I know that we can pray and we will get answers. I know that the Priesthood is real.
I have come to know these things more fully by serving this mission. For this I am grateful. 

No comments: