Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 11th-Yummy in my tummy! :)

November 11th- Today I am grateful for Food!
I know...I know it might sound silly. However, I have been thinking a lot about others who struggle to feed their families; and people around the World who don't have food to eat. I am so grateful that I have never had to go hungry.
Sometimes we just need to step back and realize that we have SO MANY (what might seem to be tiny) blessings. If we were to spend the time to thank Heavenly Father for every small thing we have...
We would have to pray all day long!!!
When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you his wealth untold.
Count your many blessings; money cannot buy
Your reward in heaven nor your home on high.
-Count Your Blessings Hymn #241

No comments: