Monday, November 25, 2013

November 22nd-The Prophet of the Restoration

November 22nd-
Today I had the privilege to watch the Restoration movie.
Pop some popcorn, grab a friend, and a tissue. This movie will make you laugh, cry, and feel the promptings of the Holy Ghost.
As I watched the video I was very touched and saddened by the amount of turmoil Joseph Smith and the other saints had to endure. Then I was thinking: why would anyone go through all that they went through for something that wasn't true. They wouldn't! No one would. They endured and endured it well because they knew the message they stood for is true.  The amount of strength the members had as their children were shot, houses ruined, and as they tarred and feathered the prophet of the Lord....I just can't even imagine.
I know that this church is true and I would like to say that I would endure the most vicious torment for this gospel because I know for a fact that it is true. For this is the path back to our Heavenly Father.
I am grateful for the prophet of the Restoration-Joseph Smith

No comments: