Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 15th-Growth

November 15th
Yet another amazing quote from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf!
I am grateful for growth and as crazy as it sounds for the trials that I've had that brought about that growth.
I was pondering about a certain hard time I had been going through one morning and then I pulled out a talk that I had been given. It told about perfectionism. I used to pride myself in that. But as I read this talk I came to realize how much joy I have lost from wanting everything to be perfect and being dissatisfied when it isn't.
I got so much understanding about myself. I know that if I hadn't have been put through this trial I would have never known that this was a problem and something to work on.
Now that I look back I can see how this "stormy season" has allowed me to grow and improve.

No comments: