Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6th-Sister Stockett

 "And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God."
-Doctrine and Covenants 42:6  

November 6th
Today I am grateful for my companion Sister Stockett. It is such a blessing to be with her. She has the best personality. She can make you laugh even when you are crying. Sometimes I have to pull over the car because she makes me laugh so hard. She makes even the hardest days enjoyable.
Not only does she have a wonderful personality but she also has an incredibly strong spirit. You can tell that she is out on this mission to serve her savior. She is loving and patient, which are two attributes of our savior Jesus Christ.
I know that Heavenly Father put us together for a reason. They did not pull random names out of a hat and call us companions. This companionship was prayed about and was revelation from God.
There is no other place that you can take two girls who never knew each other and put them together to work side by side 24/7 and have it go so very well.
I am grateful for all that I have learned from her and I am excited to see what else I will be able to learn from this beautiful daughter of God.


No comments: