Friday, January 31, 2014

The Love of an Older Brother


Me and My brother Tanner-Happy Birthday!

So Today is my Big brother's Birthday!!! And boy do I love him! I was thinking a lot today about how special he is to me. Also how much I love my three older brothers. They have treated me like a Princess and have always protected me. I know they would do anything for me. The love these three have for their baby sister is tender and unconditional. I am so blessed!

 
 
 
 
Even with this incredible love that my brothers have for me there is someone who loves me more than they ever could. That is Jesus Christ! He loves us all perfectly and he is our elder brother, whose love is beyond comprehension. Isn't that incredible??
He loves us like an older brother loves his little sister. He is there for every tear, every accomplishment, and every restless night.
I LOVE MY OLDER BROTHER JESUS CHRIST! I love him so much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I testify that in our premortal state our Elder Brother in the spirit, even Jesus Christ, became our foreordained Savior in the Father's plan of salvation. He is the captain of our salvation and the only means through whom we can return to our Father in Heaven to gain that fulness of joy. "

No comments: